Online coaching on CoachDeanHebert.com month-to-month membership is only $25 per month or you can make a single $200 payment for the year. Membership gives you access to assessments, lessons, handouts, tips, techniques, feedback on your application and progress, troubleshooting your mental game. Whether you are a coach, parent or athlete you won’t find a more affordable and effective way to fortify your (or your team’s) mental game! Join today.
By using the CoachDeanHebert.com web site (“Service”), a service of Dean Hebert, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
CoachDeanHebert.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://coachdeanhebert.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While CoachDeanHebert.com prohibits certain conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that CoachDeanHebert.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. CoachDeanHebert.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- You may cancel your paying account at any time. You will not be charged again and your account will be closed at the end of your current monthly or annual payment period.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account. The only exception to the refund policy is: a renewed subscription payment may be refunded if a request for refund has been received in writing within 72 hours of the renewal date.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading or canceling your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. CoachDeanHebert.com does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by following the instructions on the Account > Settings page.
- All of your personal Content will be deleted from the Service within 30 days of cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you have posted to the Forums, your content in the Forums will not be removed.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- CoachDeanHebert.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other CoachDeanHebert.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. CoachDeanHebert.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- CoachDeanHebert.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service.
- CoachDeanHebert.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Copyright of images, materials and forms uploaded to CoachDeanHebert.com remain the property of the member.
- Unless otherwise noted, photos, graphics, and text – Copyright © Dean Hebert, All Rights Reserved. No content may be copied or used without written permission from the author who holds copyright of the work.
- Member use of forms, resources, assessments and any other collateral material is limited to personal use within the context of this site and is not to be shared with non-members without expressed permission from Dean Hebert.
- Members agree to hold harmless and release CoachDeanHebert.com, its staff, officers, Instructors and affiliated entities from loss, claim, injury, damage or expense, including, but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, which are in any way connected or associated with the uploading of any material to CoachDeanHebert.com.
- The content you upload must not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity.
- The content you upload must not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- CoachDeanHebert.com does not pre-screen Content, but CoachDeanHebert.com and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- CoachDeanHebert.com has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that CoachDeanHebert.com has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. It is understood that this is not a counseling service. Advice relates to current thought, techniques and strategies relating to performance improvement. Members follow advice at their own risk. You release CoachDeanHebert.com from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
- The services, content, website and any software are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. In no event shall Dean Hebert, Mindset for Performance LLC, CoachDeanHebert.com, its suppliers, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to the website or the services or the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory (i) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the greater of the fees paid by you for the services purchased through the website during the six-month period preceding the applicable claim; (ii) for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (iii) for data loss or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or (iv) for any matter beyond the company’s reasonable control.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or our online support interface.
- You understand that CoachDeanHebert.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CoachDeanHebert.com, or any other CoachDeanHebert.com service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CoachDeanHebert.com.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CoachDeanHebert.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 200 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by CoachDeanHebert.com) of other CoachDeanHebert.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your bandwidth until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- CoachDeanHebert.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CoachDeanHebert.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CoachDeanHebert.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of CoachDeanHebert.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CoachDeanHebert.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and CoachDeanHebert.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You agree that you have read, understand and will abide by Community Guidelines set forth for this site.
Questions about the Terms of Service may be submitted here.